Finally, I made a more generalized version from G-Projer (which is intented to manage Game project easier). I made this one too since I have been facing a lot of assignments. Plus, making folder structure from scratch again will makes folder structure inconsistent for future if I face another assignment. That's why I try to make the template so I can make a more consistent template which I can use for future. This one also a modified version of G-Projer which I often used each time there is assignment to manage folder structure easier. So, I ended up with this template :D.
Frotjzer is a project management template. With this, managing a project will be easier. It is not an app actually, but just a template. The template is for managing project easier. You can modify again the structure to fit your needs of the structure.
Now, allow me to explain the main category of the structure.
1. [ProjectName] : This will be folder for storing the project files. Removes the '[' and ']'
2. Concept : useful for storing information and image regarding concept of the project
3. Resource : This is for storing the resource for the game but not used yet.
4. Request : This is for requesting something related to project from someone (i.e.: Doing the graphic, finding resource, etc.)
5. Reference : This is for tutorial, competition page, and any related kind.
Now, you can download Frotjzer here:
- Dropbox (You can check its structure online here)
- GitHub (You can check its structure online here)
Okay, that's all I can say. Thank you for reading ^^!